Best of Croatia and Slovenia
Best Of Croatia And Slovenia
Don’t miss a thing on this epic Croatia and Slovenia trip where the travel highlight is a heart-warming visit with Monika and Gregor on their ecological farm near Lake Bled. Along with all the main sights, you’ll soak up the sun-kissed village atmosphere on the sparkling Adriatic.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 10 Breakfast (B)
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- 1 Dinner (D)
- 1 Farewell Dinner (FD)
Be My Guest
- Bled: On their fifth-generation-owned family farm in Bled, you’ll enjoy an exclusive Be My Guest dinner and guided walk around the farm with Monika, Gregor, their children and the resident farm animals.
Dive Into Culture
- Split: See the ancient fortress built in Split as a retirement residence for Roman Emperor Diocletian in the 4th century.
- Zagreb: Spend the day discovering the diverse cultures and traditions of Zagreb.
- Zagreb: Take in the scenic landscapes of Zagreb.
- Ljubljana: Explore this elegant capital with your Local Specialist. See the castle City Hall, Cathedral of St. Nicholas and Triple Bridge.
- Pula: Spend the day basking in the rich history of the Pula Arena.
- Rovinj: Discover the Old Town of Rovinj.
- Trogir: Enjoy the Renaissance art and the Romanesque architecture on the island of Trogir.
- Dubrovnik: Explore the Pearl of the Adriatic with your Local Specialist during a sightseeing walk in a small group. Walk the stone-paved streets of the Old Town to see Onofrio’s Fountain, Rector’s Palace and the medieval city walls.
MAKE TRAVEL MATTER®
- Plitvice Lakes National Park: Admire the irresistible beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO-listed protected area and home to bears, wolves and many rare bird species.
- : Explore Zagreb, Pula, Rovinj, Plitvice National Park, Trogir, Split and Dubrovnik with a Local Specialist
- : Discover Ljubljana, Bled, Opatija and Ston
- : Visit the arena in Pula, Diocletian’s Palace in Split and the salt pans in Ston
- : View the Park of Sv. Jakov in Opatija
- : See The Triple Bridge and Castle of Ljubljana and the Old City of Dubrovnik
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
Welcome to Zagreb
Journey to Lakeside Bled
Discover Enchanting Bled Connect with Locals
Onwards to Ljubljana and Opatija
Enjoy a Day in Pula and Rovinj
Off to Stunning Plitvice Make Travel Matter
Admire Historic Trogir and on to Split Dive Into Culture
Split Your Way
Continue to Dubrovnik Dive Into Culture
Explore Iconic Dubrovnik